Cascadia Apartments project is an Avant-grande story tower located within the 102-acre master-planned Two Rivers Development in Nairobi and is a project by Centum, East Africa’s leading investment company. It is the second residential project at Two Rivers after Riverbank apartments.
Within the superb 100-acre mixed-use Two Rivers Development, Cascadia Apartments combine comfort, convenience, and luxury living making it the ultimate choice for your home. Life at Cascadia is nothing short of a dream.
For Investors, Cascadia Apartments offer competitive entry prices into the Two Rivers mixed-use community. This ensures compelling rental yields with reliable capital appreciation driven by an experienced urban management team.
Why Cascadia Apartments?
- Residential lounges at different floors (in every tower/block) with high floor to ceiling height and surrounded by greenery
- Sky gardens at the rooftop of every tower/block to offer panoramic views of the Nairobi city
- Floor to ceiling openable glass doors and windows for sufficient natural lighting
- A multi-layered access-controlled passage from the point of entry to Two Rivers all the way to the doorstep of your apartment
- Solar water heating provided for 3 bedrooms units.
Excellent entry pricing to Two Rivers development as outlined below:
|Unit Typology||Unit Price (Kes)||Size (sq.m)||Size (Ft)||Yield % p.a||Capital Appreciation % p.a|
|3 bedroom +dsq||16,500,000||126||1356||7||3|
|3 bedroom + dsq||24,500,000||170||1830||7||3|
What you get with Centum Real Estate as the developer
- Cutting edge amenities:- Cascadia has a 7-aside soccer pitch, mini-park, recreation center, Olympic grade heated pool, children play area, gym, jogging/walking tracks
- Piecemeal projects are part of the wider urban master-planned nodes;- Cascadia is within the 102-acre master-planned social city of Two Rivers
- Market-driven projects, validated for 6 months by way of market feedback before construction commencement.
- Pre-arranged and discounted mortgage financing of up to 80% for ongoing projects and up to 90% for completed projects (Absa & Stanbic Bank)
Highly customized and flexible payment plans as outlined below:
|Option 1||Option 2||Option 3|
|Kes 100,000 on booking||Kes 100,000 on booking||Kes 100,000 on booking|
|10% on signing the offer letter||10% on signing the offer letter||10% on signing the offer letter|
|10% on signing the agreement for lease||10% on signing the agreement for lease||10% on signing the agreement for lease|
|80% staggered monthly, quarterly, semi-annually
during the construction period
|30% staggered monthly, quarterly, semi-annually
during the construction period
|up to 80% mortgageable subject to prequalification by a financial institution|
|50% on completion|
Benefits of being within Two Rivers Development
- The convenience of retail, entertainment (4dx cinema, theme, and water park, inhouse gaming, and go-karting) all within Two Rivers development.
- Walking path, jogging tracks, and river recreation parks for all residents
- Excellent road connectivity to key urban nodes such as the airport, Nairobi CBD, UN Headquarters, and Westlands
- Uninterrupted power by Two Rivers Power Company Limited
- 24/7 water reliability by Two Rivers Water Company Ltd
- State of the art security technology backed by private guards and enforcement from the National Police at the Two Rivers inhouse police station
- Excellent 4G enabled environment and free, fast wi-fi.
Project Development Team
- Lexicon+ ion – Project Architect; Image Three Sixty Designs Ltd–Interior designer; Roko Construction-Main Contractor; Athena Properties Ltd – Development and Project Manager
Project Construction Timelines
The project commenced 1st August 2019 for a 36 month construction period with scheduled completion July 2022.
A 3 bed + DSQ duplex showhouse is ready for viewing at Two Rivers.
Get in Touch
To get more details on Cascadia Apartments, contact Mark on 0715337096 or email him at [email protected]
We hope that you will consider investing through us and we look forward to a fruitful partnership.